Ram Infotech Laptop Service Center
Ram Infotech Laptop Service -Porur
How to Recovery Bios Password
If the keyboard type on your notebook is German ( QWERTZ ) or French ( AZERTY ), connect a USB keyboard with QWERTY type Restart your laptop before any password attempt Enter the password slowly. Pay attention to big and small letters. Rewrite the password identically, as we sent you on e–mail.
- Sometimes the password has non alphanumeric characters like [ or ]
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter twice
- If you have locked bios settings, don't press OK button. Always use CTRL + ENTER combination
- If you failed for the first time to remove the password, restart your computer and try again.
89/353-B Vigneshwara Nagar, Kundrathur High
Road Porur, Chennai, - 600116.
- Near Purple opticals.
- +91-9841983692 - +91-9841983632